Thursday, January 8, 2009

THESE ARE MY SONS!


I love to see my kids getting along and NOT fighting (which happens alot, the fighting I mean). Yesterday Jessie and Rainey FINALLY went back to school and they both brought home some books to read. When Matt was in school he hated to read, we had to bribe him with stuff just to get him to read or pay attention at school SO when I saw him reading to his little brother I just had to have a picture. Matt is 20 and Jessie is 3 and Jessie thinks Matt is the bestest brother!!

1 comment:

Angelica said...

How sweet of Matt! We have that book too and Aliyah loves it. Did Jesse fall asleep or does it just look like it?

PS. I can't believe you read all my ramblings but thanks for the comments so I know I'm not alone. Oh, and yes we have used all those diapers but I keep them stocked pretty well. I only buy diapers at CVS when they are on sale and I use coupons so I always get them really cheap.

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.