Friday, January 9, 2009

LORENA AND ALYSSA


This is Alyssa, Lorena's friend. They have known each other since Pre-K (a long long time since they are now 1st graders!) Lorena loves Alyssa but in Kindergarten they were not in the same class so they kinda drifted apart now in 1st grade they are back together again.

My kids never have friends over. One reason I am usually too busy, with what? I don't know but too busy. Alyssa is really good when she comes over, she helps keep Lorena in line. She is always so well behaved so I can't say NO when she asked me if Alyssa can come over. I fear the days when Jessie realizes he can have friends come over cuz 2 boys are gonna drive me NUTS! Jessie is always beating us up and doing karate on us, thats what 3 year olds do! He always wants to be the leader and he always has to WIN.

Today it was Lorena's turn to bring Brown Bear home from school. I sure hope my dogs dont eat his eyes out. They love to do that to all the stuffed animals. I think I would be in trouble! Anyway here is a picture of Lorena, Brown Bear and Alyssa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah if the bear gets chewed up then Mrs. Speraneo would really be telling us how to run our lives, freakin biznatch.

Anonymous said...

rainey is so cute!

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.