Saturday, January 17, 2009

JESSIE BOY!!


I AM GOING CRAZY!!!! My kids haven't gone to school since wednesday, they are full of energy. Rainey is USUALLY pretty good. She is old enough to understand when I have had enough BUT Jessie Boy on the other hand has NO CLUE when enough is enough. Jessie is super active from the time he opens his eyes, no wait he is a restless sleeper soooo the nights can be restless for mom and dad too. When he gets up he wants chocolate milk so I get it but guess what I cant seem to get it in the right cup, ever! so i have to change from the spiderman cup to the superman cup! He has changed his clothes at least 4 times today, make that everyday when he is home! Here is a picture of him in his latest attire. If he wasn't so cute he wouldn't get away with all he does. His big brown eyes just do me in!

2 comments:

Angelica said...

He looks so awnry in that picture but oh so sweet!! He's such a cutie but definitly all boy! Just think, you'll have another little boy around very soon ;)

Anonymous said...

WELL i didnt know you had a blog!! At least this way i can feel like we still talk!! lol

sally

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.