Friday, January 2, 2009

NEW YEARS EVE


Well I hope the new year was good for all of you! As for me and my family we had a great New Years Eve. I have heard that the way you spend your New Years Eve and New Years Day is how you will spend the following year. If that is true we will be spending ALOT of time at home and at work. New Years Eve we spent at home on the couch with the kids. Rainey was showing her dad all her makeup and ponytails and lipglosses. It was so cute. Dad was telling her which "shiney lip stuff" he liked best and she was LOVING her dads attention. I don't blame her she always has to share her dad with Jessie boy. And on New Years Day we spent the entire day working at our shop. We are getting it ready for Alesha to start her new business in there. What business you ask? That, I will post very soon.

1 comment:

Angelica said...

Very cute picture! Love it! Alora told me you had your own blog so I googled you and found you! I added you to my blog list on my blog =) Happy Blogging!!

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.