Saturday, January 10, 2009

ALESHA DUE ON FEB. 20, 2009


This post is for all my family and friends that are calling to check up on Alesha. Mostly my family and our friends in Florida. (Sorry I havent been calling back) Everyone wants to know if she is showing now. Well here is her picture taken 01/01/09, you tell me. Can you tell she is pregnant now? She is due next month. She is getting nervous but is very anxious to meet her son, Landon David.

I will keep you all posted on her progress. I will be taking my camera to the hospital.
PS. I did ask Alesha for permission to post this picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm dead sexy.haha

Angelica said...

OMG! I wish I looked like that when I was preggo! She's so freakin cute! Tell her I said congrats!

Anonymous said...

i made my own blog lifeof-alesha.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.