Sunday, January 25, 2009

ITS BEEN A WEEK!!


It's been a week since my last post and many things have happened since then but the most drastic thing that has happened is that----We withdrew Lorena from Public School, yes WE did. As with most things this was a "FAMILY" decision, Me, Paul, Christine, Matt, Alesha and Lorena had input in the decision. WHY did we do this you might be asking? Well thats a long story but I am very happy that we made this decision. Do you know anything about the homeschooling laws in Illinois? I know all about them now.

I feel a freedom like I have never felt before. It is hard to explain. I look forward to having such a large roll in Lorena's education with noone standing over me judging me.

I will keep you posted on the progress.
Oh! Two other important topics everyone keeps asking about:
Alesha is fine, no baby yet, she is starting to get tired, emotional and still hungry about every 2 hours. Baby weighs about 4.5 pounds and they expect he will weigh about 6 pounds at birth

AND

Paul will be home Thursday Night. Yeah! (Jessie is really, really, really, really missing him) he will be here until after Alesha delivers little Landon baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!! I am glad that you are happy for taking Raney out of public schools! We need to get all the girls from the bank together and go to dinner and catch up, i will one of these days come over when i am off on a monday... i promise!! keep in touch
Sally

Anonymous said...

1. im so happy dad is going to be home for so long!!!!!!

2. im glad we took rainey out of public school. :)

3. alesha told me the baby is due the 18th now....i think she should have it the 13th or 14th that way i can be home when she delivers and i wont have to wait like 2 or 3 days to see her or little landon. :)

4. CALL ME BACK WOMAN!!!!!!! or at least text me. sheesh. i feel abandoned in this winter blizzard.

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.