Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Why A Blog?


So, my family and friends have asked me WHY do I have a blog? My response "because I have nothing else to do with my time." Yeah Right! I Wish. My main reason for this blog is to share my life experiences with family and friends. Yes, I could call them and repeat the same thing to each of them every time something happens OR they can just read my blog and post a comment if they really care (as you can see, I don't get many comments) . I also want to post pictures of my family. Do you know there are very few, I mean like 10 pictures of me when I was a kid and only 1 of when I was a baby?! What a shame cuz I bet I was cute! (HEEHEE). So that got me thinking even more about my life and who I am and how I got to where I am. I have blocked or just simply forgotten A LOT of my childhood. Is it because I am going to be 40 this year and you start losing your mind at 40? Well I don't know but I decided that I am going to start writing about my life (as much as I can remember) on my blog along with new experiences that happen to our family. Here is a picture of me now, 45 days before I turn 40. I am thinking about telling people I'm like 46 so they can tell me I look good for 46. What do ya think? Should I ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VITA you are crazy!! I hope i look as good as you do when I'm like 27!! lol. I always read your blog and Angelica's. It's nice to feel like we catch up when I read it!! talk to you soon, I promise!!
Sally

Angelica said...

Uhhhh....YOU'RE CRAZY!!! That's all I can say woman! You DO NOT look 40! I seriously thought you were in your early 30's (of course that would have made you like 10 when you had Matt...oops;) Anyway, I'd say you are doing pretty well and you're gonna be one smokin' hot grandma!! LOL!

PS. Don't forget the photo shoot tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Nope you dont look 40 or act 40!
alesha

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.