Saturday, February 7, 2009

WAITING ON LANDON


I just wanted to update my family and friends.


Alesha is still pregnant, we have no baby yet. Her due date was changed to February 18, because of the 1st ultrasound she had. I said to her "big deal 2 days early" she said" 2 days is a lot " that's true, I forget how those last few weeks are the longest.

We (the family) think it will be any day now. She is big and round and her belly is hard. I think he is ready to come out. My advice to Alesha was take Castor Oil and Orange Juice it will put you in labor if you are ready but she said "NO" the doctor told her not to do any of that crazy stuff her friends and family recommend, he (Landon) will come out without that craziness!!!! I guess I am glad she is patient because I was not and I took the Castor Oil and Orange juice when I was pregnant with Alesha and it worked. I had horrible cramps and diarrhea the next day but I wasn't pregnant anymore.

I am hoping for a Valentine's Day baby and I hope she goes into labor during the hours of 6am to 10pm but we'll see. I will keep you posted!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELL TOMORROW IS V-DAY!
hopefully all your dreams come true and hes born. I wouldnt complain...
-alesha

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.