Monday, February 16, 2009

BUILD A BEAR BIRTHDAY




I thought I would be posting pictures of Landon by now but NOPE, he's not ready!! Alehsa goes to the Dr. today so lets see what he says.
To celebrate Rainey's birthday we took her and two of her very special friends to eat lunch at Olive Garden and then to Build A Bear. I cannot believe the amount of people that were at Build A Bear! It was nuts!!!! Rainey and the girls had a GREAT time and she had fun with her friends. I must say Rainey doesn't miss going to school but she misses the girls. I try to have a friend come over every week or let her go play with a friend once a week. This week she got to go to her cousin Kennetts bday party at the bowling alley AND she got to play with Aliyah for a few hours on friday.
Here are pictures of Alyssa, Rainey and Brookelyn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey lady....you are a little late with this post about raineys birthday. can we go eat at pizza hut soon? i think we should all go bowling too (even if dad will show us up).


ps. go pinch alesha or something so that little boy will come out already!

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.