Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORENA !!!!!


Today is Lorena's 7th Birthday!!! YEAH!!!


I had to work today from 11 to 5 so I didn't get to spend the whole day with her but I went to IGA at 7am (it was cold out there!) and bought her 7 balloons and a small cake. When she woke up this morning she had all 7 balloons (pink and purple) in her room. When she came downstairs we showed her the cake and gave her the card we bought (with money in it). I had to leave to work so dad and Alesha took over. Paul took her to eat at the Mexican Restaurant and then Alesha and Lorena went SHOPPING!!!. They went to Briar Rose (consignment store in Litchfield) and Wal Mart. We had already been to Threads (another consignment store in Hillsboro) on Monday so they didn't go there.


Anyway, Lorena had a wonderful birthday!!


We are celebrating with her sister Christine and her friends Alyssa and Brooklyn on Saturday. Our plans are to go to Build a Bear in the mall, shop alittle and go eat at Olive Garden.




Here is a picture of her today and I will post more pictures later.


1 comment:

Angelica said...

Happy belated birthday Lorena! Hope you have fun at Build-A-Bear!

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.