Monday, May 31, 2010

Bremers Sanctuary


On Saturday I had a photo session at Bremers and thought it would be nice to take the kids (Rainey and Jessie) and walk one of the trails after the photo session. I figured we wouldnt get lost because the trails are marked and we did pick up a map before we started on our venture. Well I learned alot this day, first, I am a bad, bad map reader. I thought we were on one trail and we were not, we were on another trail (pipeline trail), then somehow we ended up on a different trail (timber trail) then we ended up back on the original trail(pipeline trail). Long story short, im not going again unless Paul is with me, I take lots of water and this time maybe a light lunch because it sure was a long long morning. Here is a picture of my poor kids who believe I knew exactly where I was the whole time. :)

They were exhausted. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!
I got my sense of direction from dad i guess...
-alesha

2amscrapper said...

Nice blog! Great photos, as usual!

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.