Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Going For A Walk




The kids and I went for a very short walk yesterday. The neighbors have a few goats and the kids have been dying to get close to them so I took them over to see them. We only walked about 400 or 500 feet and it seemed like forever !!!! Oh! I also found out that there is a creek across the street in the timber. We have had a TON of rain and I could hear water running, the closer I got I realized there was a creek there. I was surprised I came home to tell Paul and the older kids and they said they already knew. How the hell did they know and I didnt? They dont go for walks ! Here are a few pics of our short walk. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.