Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Lander Poo's First Time On A Slide !!!!






So my favorite place to hang out during warm weather is at Alora's shaved ice down by the pool. I can go over there and buy a tiger's blood shaved ice EVERY day and never get tired of it(fatter maybe). Yesterday was "Opening Day" at Alora's shaved ice and I wasn't gonna miss that! Alora bought a kids slide and I decided to put Landon on it and he LOVED IT. Look at the expression on his precious little face. He was laughing and smiling all the way down to the bottom.

2 comments:

Martha said...

How cute, I need a set of pictures to post at the park. Bring Landon down to play anytime. You know we always have plenty of Tigersblood. We have already used a gallon and half in Litchfield.

Anonymous said...

My son is sooo gorgeous...and i dont want to sound conceided but seriously? he is...
-alesha

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.