Monday, April 26, 2010

HOPLEY CREST


Here is a picture of the "HOPLEY" coat of arms.
Christine and Matthew both have this tattooed on their bodies. Kinda Funny cuz their last name is "Arredondo" but they have grown up with Paul since they were tiny little babies so "Hopley" is how they are known to some around here.

Alesha wasnted the tattoo also but she is too tiny and doesnt have enough skin to tatto this huge thing and it can only be sized down soooo much before it looses detail. I want it to and I have plenty of space on my body for it but Im afraid. It took like 2 or 3 hours for Christine to get hers done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah I dont think i could ever get that tattoo!
-alesha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.