Sunday, April 11, 2010

MEET EMILY !!!


This is Emily.
She is kind.
She is caring
She smiles alot.
She is my friend.
She is my coworker.
She is a Christian.
She is married to a Preacher (who just came back from Iraq).
Well now you know alittle about Emily but one of the bestest thing about Emily is that EVERYDAY that I walk into work she tells me I look B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L, she makes me feel sooooo special. Not that I need someone to tell me that Im beautiful every day (paul tells me all the time too) but its nice to hear and daily is even better.

THANK YOU EMILY FOR ALWAYS MAKING ME FEEL SPECIAL AND I THINK YOU ARE B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L TOO !!! LOVE YA!!

1 comment:

Alesha said...

well aint that sweet!

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.