Friday, July 24, 2009

Welcome Home Jake!!!







We have a friend named Jake who is from Hillsboro but moved to Homestead when we were down in Homestead. He is doing really well over there but I think he might be ready to come home soon. We had a BBQ for him last night, yes thursday night because he is young and likes to party on the weekends. Lots of great friends showed up and the food was awesome. We had BBQ pork chops, chicken, pork patties, hamburgers and hot dogs as far as meat is concerned. We had potatoe casserole, corn casserole, corn on the cob, salad, coleslaw, fresh tomatoes, taco salad and corn on the cob. For dessert we had banana rolls, pumpkin rolls, brownies and apple pie.
We had a wonderful time and I wanted to share some pictures.

3 comments:

BJ said...

Fund was had by all. Caint wait for halloween.

BJ said...

Fun was had by all. Can"t wait for halloween.

becky said...

hey who are the good looking cooks

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.