Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Trip To Florida Alone With Paul


Paul and I went to Florida to pick up his jeep and some of his work equipment. We REALLY enjoyed the time we had ALONE together. Please don't misunderstand me, I LOVE my kids but it was nice to be alone with your husband sometimes. We get soooo caught up in the kids and what they need on a day to day basis that we forget that we need time alone. We had a REALLY GREAT TIME TOGETHER. I didnt take many pictures on the trip but I did get this one of Paul goofing off!! Man I love Him, I think He's so Cute!! ( He was pretending to be playing a guitar)

1 comment:

Angelica said...

I'm jealous you got away with your hubby ALONE!! As much as I'd love to though, I don't think I could leave my kids right now but I will when they are older.

PS. I'm glad you're back. I missed ya!!

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.