Saturday, July 4, 2009

Officially A Princess!!!!


Lorena competed in the 2009 Junior Miss Firecracker on the 4th of July. She originally wanted to do it because the thought of winning a trophy and tiara just excited her so much but when we had to go do a group picture for the local newspaper she cried, she was scared when she saw all those people there with their kids then a few weeks later we had rehearsal and she cried and said she wasnt gonna do it. The day of the pagent she did GREAT! Her dad was there and I think that makes a world of difference. I think she feels stronger and invincible when her dad is around. I have always thought that all the kids feel like that when their dad is around. Here is a picture of her after she got her tiara, trophy and a necklace with a crown on it. We are all so PROUD of her. GOOD JOB LORENA!!!!!!! Thank you FCB for sponsoring her!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.