Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Great Pumpkin Patch








Its been a while since I posted anything. Our Desktop had a virus that just kept getting worse until I finally broke down and had it fixed. All my pictures are on my desktop so I didnt want to post without pictures.

On Oct 3 We went to Charleston, Il to visit Christine and watch a play one of her roommates was in. It was a childrens play called Step on a Crack, it was very good. The kids and Paul really enjoyed it, I did too but I think I have ADD cuz I just couldnt sit still and pay attention. We were not allowed to take pictures so I only have a few before the play started.

We also went to Aruthr, Il to the Great Pumpkin Patch, it was nice but the weather was freezing and windy.

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.