Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Halloween From Eve !!!!


This is Eve our Chihuahua. This dog was given to us by our dear friends Dora and Benito this summer. She is soooo special. I try to take her with me when I go to town. She loves being in the car (doesn't get car sick :). I paint her nails and give her a bath all the time and yes, I dress her, she has summer clothes and winter clothes. Here she is in her Halloween Costume. Isn't she adorable?????
Oh I think she is a fairy. She does have ears but you cant see them here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.