Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Some Things Never Change....

Like New Years Resolutions. Mine last year (dated January 10, 2009) on this wonderful blog states that I will plan to lose 10 pounds. Well that is the same resolution as this year, same 10 pounds. Last year I started using the treadmill then I'd get off and go eat Oreos, well one thing has changed, this year I starting eating sugar wafers. Well crap, what do I do???? I want o be skinny but dont want to give up sweets or soda. Any ideas? Id be happy to hear them.

4 comments:

Angelica said...

ummm....don't buy sweet stuff, then you can't eat it ;)

Anonymous said...

i dont think you need to lose any weight,but if you really want to then you need to quit trying to have your cake and eat it too..literally!

Anonymous said...

oh that last comment was me,alesha

you should be able to figure out who this is! said...

i dont want to hear another word!! you know you look damn good for being a mother of 5.. at least your belly dont hang down!! you are beautiful!

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.