Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 1989- August 2009, 20 Years Later



Hey There Friends,

I just realized that this year is 20 years since I have been with Paul. WOW! 20 Years!! In 1989 I was 20 years old, wore a size 2, already had Matt and Christine. Now in 2009 I have 3 more kids, a grandson, wear a size 6 ( but on the verge of being a size 8!). It is amazing how time changes us. There are many versions of "How We Met" , dont ask Paul cuz his version is a lie!!!!!
Here is a picture of me and paul 20 years ago and me and paul now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.