Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Moving To The Country!!!!



Well Paul and I have been talking about moving to the country for at least 6 months and maybe even longer than that. WE LOVE OUR HOUSE IN TOWN but we LOVE OUR ANIMALS TOO!!! We have looked at houses and some of the houses are nice but too small for us or the house is big enough but needs work or there isnt enough land. The other night a friend named Garrett told us about a log cabin in Walshville and we called the realtor and went to see it and love it!! It has 3200 sq. feet of living space, only 3 bedrooms and a huge extra room ( would be a room for matthew) downstairs. It has lots of parking for all 7 of our vehicles and 2 work trailers,enough room for horses and our dogs. It has a morton building and a nice big pond. Now we need to decide how much to offer and if the owner will take our offer. We made an offer on another property but our offer wasnt accepted and we were disappointed. Hope this one works out. If we move to the country we want horses, dogs, ducks, fish in the pond, little goats, we want it all!!!!

2 comments:

Moreno Family said...

ohhh god I'm really never going to hear from u

Anonymous said...

Well congrats!! there was some open houses in hillsboro yesterday, i thought about asking you to go, but things got busy!! if you need anything let me know! we need to get together soon!!
Sally

About Me

My photo
I am 43, married to a wonderful man, mother of 6 children ages 23 years old to 6 years old and a grandmother of 4. On a daily basis I MUST have coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy some "ME" time. But LOVE my family with all my heart.